It is so important to set yourself goals in fitness. Just like everything in life if you don’t know where you want to go, you can end up anywhere!
Firstly we assess where your body is right now in terms of strength, muscle levels, water and body fat percentages.
Then we determine what goal we need to set and achieve to receive our desired outcome.
This process takes about 120 minutes. I know what you’re thinking, that’s a long time. You’re right it is but it’s so very important to understand where we currently are and where we want to go, identify obstacles, create action plans to overcome them and commit to a healthier stronger you!
- In depth goal setting to maximal results
- Exercises history
- Medical profile
- Dynamic Posture Assessment
- Landmark/Spine Analyses
- Gate Pattern Analyses
- Advice on diet intake
- Fitness Assessment: measurements and timed exercises
- Assessment on a Segmental body composition monitor
The Segmental body composition monitor determines the below variable:
- Total weight
- Full body fat %
- Segmental body fat% (including right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, and trunk)
- Total body water %
- Full muscle mass
- Segmental muscle mass (including right arm, left arm, right leg, left leg, and trunk)
- Physique rating
- Basal metabolic rate
- Metabolic age ( the age of your body)
- Bone mass
- Visceral fat